'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Monday, February 21, 2011

my happy place...

(cesky krumlov, czech republic)

A good friend of mine recently challenged me to start dreaming again. For some reason I had stopped. Now, I can go on and on about why this may be the case, but instead I want to take some time to challenge you to dream.

Whether that dream is big, little or silly by most people's standards...it's yours, and that makes it special and perfect. Who knows? In the process of dreaming...you may just find your happy place. And hopefully this place will inspire you to dream more and more and more and more...and then some. I found mine. Now it's your turn.

Dream little...or big...or even silly,

Megan

1 comment: