'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Saturday, May 9, 2009

my stephy has arrived!!

I love this lil' snippet from the John Lennon wall...makes me smile. My friends make me smile. And so how appropriate to find this little snippet of graffiti while exploring the city with one of my absolute fav people in the whole wide world?! Stephy is here...and she brought with her a lot o' love and gummi candies from Minni! YAY!

So, this will just be a quick one, but I don't want to undermine the importance of this post...I simply don't have time to write a ton because I get to instead spend time with my uncle monsterface. Yay!! Below are a few pics from today. Enjoy...more fun to come from this birthday week later! Yahooooo!!
Stephy smilin' her way through the Wallenstein gardens - it was like the secret garden! :)

Stephy brought me lots of goodies from home - yay!! Gummi food!

I think the day made sweet Stephy tired - nap time!

Smiles, happiness and gummi food,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment