'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Thursday, November 12, 2009

extra, extra, read all about it...

...after many months and way too many web-related discussions, the new and improved miss-sophies.com launched last night and we are all very excited!

Check it out and let me know what you think. I'd like to give kudos to Ramos Creative back in the States (Sean and Andrew!), my wonderful friend and employee, Christina (PM on the project), and Mark Stewart for capturing the beauty of Miss Sophie's with your camera + many more!

This week in general was a great one for me. I feel like we're making progress in many realms and our team is really gellin'. I love that.

We also submitted a press release about our new partnership with La Strada, a human (sex and labor) trafficking-prevention organization here in the Czech Republic (with branches across Eastern Europe), focusing on the Halloween party we threw at Czech Inn (with silent auction - 100% proceeds going to La Strada). It was soooo much fun, and a great success for us on many fronts. More to come on that soon.

Thank you, as always, for your support...and for swinging by zmena!

Love,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment