'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Sunday, March 21, 2010

what i write...

...says something about me. And about what I value.

My rockstar friend Steph took the time to put this visualization together for me, highlighting the most commonly used words in the last 6 months of my blog. How fitting that 'love' would be number 1, huh?! I think this is so cool, and I'm thankful Steph put it together, as it is a beautiful reflection of my experience here in Prague and the things that matter most...love, people, Tom, experience, facebook (ha! jk.), time, travel, friends, and more. Thank you all for being such an amazing support system and blessing.

(click on image below for larger view)
I feel loved. And blessed.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment