'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 7 of the 'změna' series - Barbara!

I adored this cafe.

Barbara and I enjoying trdlo...one of my fav. czech goodies!

Beautiful Barbara at Mirek's bar - Antre!

I love this town.


The window from our beautiful little writer's room at Krumlov House.

What a fab stay in my second home!

Day 7 of the 'změna' series is dedicated to a beautiful friend with a super-sweet soul, Barbara Bindasova! Last night I returned to Minneapolis to a beautiful mess of a package from Prague! The first I've received since I've been back.

It arrived tattered and torn (literally)...but with all of its splendid belongings i...ntact! Pico ballas, Nivea deodorant for Tom, Aloe Vera drink, and a gorgeous long letter from Barbara! SUCH a great surprise!

I had a chance to sneak in one last trip to Krumlov (my second home) at the end of May before the Mosaic House madness really ensued, and was blessed to have Barbara join me. We had a fabulous time in my favourite lil' fairytale town.

Thank you SO much, Barbara!

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment