'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 6 'změna' series dedication...my sweet Lucie!


Day 6 of the 'změna' series is dedicated to my very dear friend, Lucie Vanaskova, whom I admire more than words can describe. This chick is incredible and I am a better person because of her!

Lucie and I became close friends pretty quickly, and I had the honour of travelling with her to her cottage near Strakonice in Southern Bohemia a few times, where she made me the yummiest strawberry dumplings and her grandpa filled me up with Slivovice! Pure bliss! We also had the chance to travel to Berlin, Cesky Krumlov and Valencia....which were all memorable adventures.

Lucie is an amazing friend for so many reasons. I love you and miss you so much, Luc!


Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment