'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Thursday, June 24, 2010

introducing: the new daily 'změna' fb post


Here goes, friends! First pic of the 'změna' ('change' in Czech) series. Today's inaugural shout-out was a hard one to choose...but he is very deserving: my bro, Zach Harrod. I am blessed to have lived in the same city as him, 4,000 miles from home, and I miss him like crazy.

The day before I left I dropped off Jesus to him. For those of you who are not familiar with Jesus, I received him in Poland fromThomas Suszynski's amazing uncle Jurek, and he (Jesus, not Jurek) travelled with me throughout my Polish countryside train adventures.

There is not a more deserving person of today's post. I love and miss you, brother! Na Zdravi!


Love,

MEgan

No comments:

Post a Comment