'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Sunday, June 27, 2010

day 4 'změna' series dedication...rockin' the (mosaic) house!

Day 4 of the 'změna' series is here! Hmm...what to do, what to do...yep, it's a hard choice when you love so much about a place. Alas - I've made my choice.

As many of you may well know, during my time in Prague I worked on a little project called Mosaic House (which I am technically still working on)...I had the chance to see the project through its opening and I absolutely fell in love with everything about it - the design, the dynamic offering it provides, the bar and restaurant (with stage!)...and most of all - the people. I feel blessed to have worked with the group of people I was able to work with day in and day out and I miss them immensely.

I recommend this place to anyone travelling to Prague - it is an absolutely gorgeous space full of character and good vibes.

The other day I jumped on the Mosaic House/Belushi's webcam and had the pleasure of seeing Twig and Eddy Passey for a brief moment...yep, a bit stalker-esque, but it made me feel reconnected and I oh-so-appreciated it. Thanks boys!

@Eddy - just in case you're wondering, I have those Bad Gastein race results in my portable office, so there's no forgetting what went down in Austria this year! Rematch in the future?! You better get training...;)

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment