'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 5 'změna' series dedication...PROST!


Day 5 of the 'změna' series is has come and gone (it was yesterday...oops...well, I was busy launching the new @Czech Inn Hostel website - www.czech-inn.com)!

As I was looking through my European travel images today, I came upon the shots from this year's Hahnenkamm men's world cup downhill race (Kitzbuhel, Austria). One word: PROST! Hands-down one of the most memorable excursions I have taken thus far in my (short) travel life.

If I could describe the race in one sentence I'd say: Oktoberfest on a ski hill. It was an absolute spectacle and I can't wait to go back. Didier Cuche came out on top both races, Shevy provided some great lodging at the Alpenrider, the Londoner lived up to expectations...it was all good.

I even had the chance to join in on a group of Swiss bell ringers' show...check it out. Pure brilliance...my ski heaven.

Livin' in ski bliss,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment