'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Monday, May 24, 2010

bienvenidos a valencia...

This was my office in Valencia. Unreal, huh?!


A couple of months ago I was playing the Valencia vs. Lisbon game. Valencia won. I was initially a little bit worried...a bit of buyer's remorse flowing through my veins post-ticket purchase. But, I can honestly say Valencia, Spain has been cemented as one of my absolute favourite holidays thus far. There is something about the Mediterranean beach culture that makes it just reek of good vibes. It suits me. For so many reasons. I don't know...maybe it's because I was embarking on unknown territory, never having taken a true beach holiday where I just chilled out like this. Maybe it was the people I travelled with, met and interacted with. I recently came across this quote, 'chemistry happens when people interact' and felt like it really summarized this trip and the people I met. Wow. The things people have experienced...the challenges people have tackled. Seriously impressive.

The latest travels brought many questions to my mind about what career adventures I may tackle next...and further down the road, and also reminded me how both scared and excited I am to be moving on to something new (and of course, how super-psyched I am to be getting married to the most amazing man I could ever dream of marrying!). Change. Zmena.

I'll make sure to jump on here in the next couple of days with more stories and images, but for now, I just wanted to wet your palette a little bit. For those of you looking for a change of pace...head to Valenthia (oops, Valencia ;)). Buyer's remorse no more.

Muchos Besos,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment