'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Saturday, May 8, 2010

'the nature'


I'm heading into 'the nature' with my beautiful Czech friend, Lucie, for the weekend. Her family's cottage is on the German/Czech border and it is absolutely serene and gorgeous down there. I am blessed to have Lucie in my life and I am blessed to be here! One month from today I will be heading back to the States after nearly 1.5 years of living and working in Prague. A bit surreal. I am so blessed to have had this opportunity, and for all of the stunning people I've met and experiences I've had. I am excited to spend this time with Lucie, one of my very best gals here, this weekend in 'the nature' (very Czech of me:))...reflecting on the past, enjoying the present and looking forward to new beginnings in the future.

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment