'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Megan and Tomus sittin' in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...first comes love...

then comes MARRIAGE... (and we won't even mention that last thing yet :))!!

Yes, you heard right...Tom proposed to me during his stay in Prague last week while we were staying at the Krumlov(e) House in the sweet, sweet southern bohemian town of Cesky Krumlov - more details to come in the next few days. Tom is working feverishly (literally, as he caught a bit of a bug when he left Prague) to compose a beautifully-written engagement letter detailing our story to to the tee.

Until then, I love you all and hope you are all doing very fabulous-ly.

sweet sweet love, hugs and kisses,

me

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the ring - Tom did a great job! I'ts very Meg. Congrats again! Love you!

    ReplyDelete