'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Thursday, August 27, 2009

i love this lady...

...and my wish of all wishes is that she would come and sing 'You and I' at my wedding...gosh, that would be amazing.

Her new album is out and it is so rockstar. Utterly-uber-cool. I've already listened to this song/watched the video about 47 times and I just bought the record two days ago.

"maybe...in the future...you're going to come back, you're going to come back,around, maybe in the future, you're going to come back, you're going to come back. oh, the only way to really know is to really let it go...". The thing I love about Ingrid is she sings about very real situations, and this is one I know so many girls/women can identify with...even in my circle of friends I know the words ring true to many and hit home hard. It's about love lost...feeling a void...dreaming...uncertainty...we all know what it's like (to a certain extent). Been there, done that.

I'm so glad I found love and am marrying such a cool dude, and I don't have to worry about ever letting go, because he's all mine! Dang, that's neat.

And, well, the creative delivery of the vid is just a-freaking-mazing, funky, cool...WOW. LOVE to love it, Ingrid. You rock, girl.



Enjoy as much as I am...over, and over and over...

Love,

me

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this song Megs - perfect timing on the discovery!
    Stay well - I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, sha! ingrid is amazing...her songs are so easy to identify with! hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete