'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Thursday, January 28, 2010

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...

Mikaela showing off her ballet skills!

...happy birthday to my lovely sister, mikaela...happy birthday to you! Here I am singing to you, while balancing your 'make art, not war' remarque TOMS (best company ever!) on my poe TOMS. Even though I haven't gotten you a gift yet, I am sending over the gift of love and positive vibes while balancing some shoes...that's good enough, right?! It's the thought that counts ;).

I can't believe my sweet, beautiful, talented sister is turning 15-years-old! NO WAY! Seriously, I can't believe this little girl (see pic above) is growing up so fast! Stop, stop STOP! ;)

Love you, Mikaela, and I wish you the best birthday a gal could possibly have!

Your big sis,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment