'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

da da da da DAAAAAAAAAAA! the moment you've been waiting for...MHTV #1

So I had to get this one up and at 'em sooner than I thought, because a certain someone...no names (LEXY!!)...doubted my flat-settling-in-proficiency. Enjoy!

Check it and enjoy (quick blog disclaimer - i really don't have anything against French people...but this guy was a slime-ball frenchman whose bed I was/am very leery to sleep in...whoa, just realized that sounded bad. go on and watch the video already, okay?! stop making judgments...ha ha;)):



supercalifragilisticexpeeelidocious,

Me

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED your Vid!!! You should be on TV everyday ;) Also, I enjoyed seeing your face, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice place – looks like you live in a turn of the century build hood.
    I love these type of apartments and the architecture.

    Anyway, the Creative Director in me thought you need to add music to your presentations. So, I emailed you a song of my all time favorite Czech band, "Uz Jsme Doma".

    Ann and I met them 5 or 7 years ago when they played in Minneapolis
    and spent a night with them partying and talking about the old world
    and what their impressions were about the US of A.

    Enjoy, hope you like it

    Cheers
    Stephan

    ReplyDelete