'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Sunday, February 22, 2009

first visitors in praha...

Just a quick note here...

Last weekend I had a special Valentine's Day visit from two very amazing women - beautiful Laura and her gorgeous mother, Nancee! Laura is a wonderful friend - and former co-worker - of mine whom I love and admire so, so much...so it was such a blessing to get a chance to reconnect and visit!


i look like a giant compared to Laura - goodness, boots!


and...what else did they bring me but a bunch of kraft mac-n-cheese (someone's been reading :) between this and my father's shipment, i am going to turn into mac-n-cheese) hee hee.


So, Laura - if you're reading this...thank you so much to you and your mother for being my Valentine's Day dinner dates! I'll have you know, my brother was bummed he didn't get to meet you! Why didn't I think of that?! Bummer!

Cheers to my first visitors, and here's to many more!
Love on this snowy sunday night,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment