'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

a blog post a day keeps the doctor away...

So, here's my effort to try to get a daily blog post up this week...we'll see how I fair.

I haven't told you yet, but my wonderful bro and I went on our first lil' weekend sojourn a couple of weekends ago to Barcelona, Spain - both his and my first time to Spain! It was super!

Most notable was our tapas + sangria + red wine dinner at Cerveceria Catalana...recommended by a dear friend of mine - and it was amazing!! If you're in Barcelona, you should go there - service was outstanding (Indira, Teng, Beydyetc - we made new friends!).

Hmm...what else?!

OH YES! That's right...I almost forgot Antoni Gaudi's architectural marvels (ha, yeah right - how could I forget?!). They were whacky and cool and mysterious and beautiful at the same time. Unbelievable, really. The guy was a brilliant man - La Segrada Familia is a crazy/beautiful massive masterpiece. WOW. And, of course, we enjoyed - so much - the beach...the sound of the water and the yummy beach good vibes were so welcomed and felt so foreign.

Here are some snaps from the sojourn. Enjoy!


sunset alley

gaudi galore a la sagrada familia


fast forward :)


rock on...in the spanish sunshine


reflection in a barcelona storefront

tapas a la cerveceria catalana


rad (red) barcelona bathroom


footsteps on spanish soil

Thanks for stopping by!

This weekend I head to Zurich and Laax, Switzerland for some boarding with Lauren looking forward to the inevitable ensuing adventures!

Let it snow,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment