'wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking. we're all wanderers in life.' -spanish poet, antonio machado

Saturday, December 12, 2009

všechno nejlepší k narozeninám (pro tomek!)

studly tom . rock mtn. nat'l park . colorado

graffiked tomus . kowalski's . mpls, mn

This is a (belated) birthday shout-out to my honey and partner-in-crime, Dr. Tom! I was super-bummed to miss the big day (December 11th) this year, but I did make an effort to organize a little surprise shin-dig (wasn't as successful as I'd hoped...but it was my fault for getting the word out too late. ah well...B+ for effort!). Anyway, since it was Tom's big day I thought I'd get a little post out here on the interweb and profess my love for him!

Tom, thank you for being my best friend and for always being so crazy and amazing and fun. Thank you for your whacked-out, high level of energy. Thank you for your love and unreal zest for life. Thank you for being the best travel buddy I could have ever dreamed up (we travel perfectly...check out the video of us having a crazy time at the Gypsy Bar in Krumlov below...so funny). Thank you for your patience and support.

And most of all...thank you for being.

I love you so much and am blessed to have you in my life!

Gypsy craziness from Thomas Suszynski on Vimeo.

meg and tom . wandering around mala strana . praha, cze

Love and live to love you!

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment